Five Sullivan Brothers 5k/10k, Waterloo, Iowa

Five Sullivan Brothers 5k/10k, Waterloo, Iowa

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Great Inside Run!

With Lisa being out of town to Florida (so jealous), Tina, and I went to Young Arena and ran on their little track!  ugh (but yeah for warmness).  I had shin splints to begin the run, but thankfully after about 20 min or so they worked themselves out.  We were planning on just going for 30 minutes, but we kept a pretty slow pace and ended up running about 50 min :-).  I had some hope on the run that maybe a half-marathon in March is not such a far stretch.  If I can just keep on increasing my time running, I just might be able to do it!  Still up in the air about the whole thing!  Waiting for some epiphany http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/epiphany to show up so maybe I can make a decision! 

http://www.iowalakes.edu/smithwellnesscenter/events/loch_run_registration.htm

Tina got some new outside running gear for Christmas so we are hoping to run outside today!  Hoping the trails are groomed!  --Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment