Five Sullivan Brothers 5k/10k, Waterloo, Iowa

Five Sullivan Brothers 5k/10k, Waterloo, Iowa

Friday, December 31, 2010

Almost the New Year!

It's official!  I am GOING to do a half-marathon in 2011.  BUT the question is how soon?  There is one in March!  Is that too soon?  Would I be ready in time?  Would I be able to continue increasing my time and distance through the winter months.  How serious am I about increasing my miles?  I am going to research some plans and see how intense the training is. 

On a happy note--Tina and I did a quick run indoors yesterday!  About 40 minutes!  Felt really good. 

Ran outside today SOLO :( It was a nice little quick run.  Did 2 miles in 18.04.  Felt like I was really truckin'.  Super Glad I went.  The weather was perfect--streets and sidewalks mostly melted and only had to dodge a few icy spots. --steph

No comments:

Post a Comment