Five Sullivan Brothers 5k/10k, Waterloo, Iowa

Five Sullivan Brothers 5k/10k, Waterloo, Iowa

Monday, June 15, 2015

Dew point? What's it matter?


I am not a hot weather runner girl at all.  In fact, I'd much rather run outside with temperatures below 30 degrees.  But this whole commitment I've made to run the half is going to make running outside this summer a necessity.  It's going to be essential for me to make sure my pace is adjusted for the temperature and dew point.  I've included some information below to detail how to adjust runs for the summer heat.  

 througharunninglens.blogspot.com



There are other neat charts available to use to that also allow you to add the temperature and dew point together and adjust your pace accordingly.  

Interested in more reading? Check this out!! 
http://maximumperformancerunning.blogspot.com/2013/07/temperature-dew-point.html

Run Happy! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment