Five Sullivan Brothers 5k/10k, Waterloo, Iowa

Five Sullivan Brothers 5k/10k, Waterloo, Iowa

Sunday, June 14, 2015

And so it begins. . . .again!

I am 90 % sure that I am going to sign up and officially commit to another half (Park to Park) in Cedar Falls on September 12.  This is a half that I have done before so I do know what to expect.  This does not diminish my nervousness. . .  

My top ten reasons to do another half. .  . .Can I inspire myself?  

10.  I REALLY like music. . .and nature
9.  It's low maintenance fitness--might as well stay in shape for summer 
8.  Another solid worthwhile challenge for me. . but doable
7.  It would be another AWESOME before "40" thing to do!
6.  Some friends from work are going to do too. . .I wouldn't be alone :)
5.  I'm 39--I feel great, I might as well use it while I got it ;-)
4.  It will prepare me for the TOUGH MUDDER in OCTOBER!
3.  I am not going to WIN, but I will finish (Time DOES NOT matter) 13.1 miles is pretty badass. . .  
2.  I love the runners high--less stress=happy mom=happy family
1.  Because I can. . . .why the hell not? I don't have anything to prove to anyone. . 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment